Thursday 22 November 2012

Heidi Klum Launches Kids Clothing Line

 
 
One of my favorite fashion icons Heidi Klum has launch a kids clothing line, with sizes ranging from newborn to 5T. Heidi said: 'It's the most fun out of all the projects I have done in the past and to design for my children is the most exciting.' The line, which just launched is exclusive to Babies"R"Us, features a range of apparel and accessories, all priced between $4.99 to $39.99.
 
 
 

She told Good Morning America: 'I really tried to think of mom and child. It is comfortable, it is washable, and all my pieces are mix and match so you don't have to think too much, everything works together and can be interchanged.'With two boys and two girls of her own, Heidi has plenty of experience in the challenges of dressing children.
 
Happy Shopping
~xoB
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.